Free Euronews widgets and services
We offer a suite of widgets that enable Euronews content to be
quickly and easily embedded into your webpage.
Just In Widget
The latest breaking and world news as an embeddable timeline on your website. Keep your visitors informed in real time of the latest European and world news covering diverse subjects such as economics, politics and diplomacy.
How to embed Euronews content ?
- Decide where on your webpage you want the Euronews content to appear
- Copy and paste the HTML code below into the chosen position in your webpage :
<iframe src=’https://fr.euronews.com/embed/timeline’ scrolling=’no’ style=’border:none; min-height:425px; width:100%; height:100%;’></iframe>
Embedding Euronews video content
How to embed video content ?
- Decide where on your webpage you want the Euronews video to appear
- Click the “share” button on the video you wish to embed, this will open an overlay detailing share options
- Click on the embed button (the last icon in the proposed list), this will automatically copy the required HTML code
- Paste the HTML code into the chosen position in your webpage
You can now display the weather for your favorite city, directly on your website, by simply adding our widget to your HTML code.
How to embed the Euronews weather widget ?
Decide where on your webpage you want the Euronews Weather widget to appear. Our widget is responsive, don’t change the width or height
- Select your city thanks to the search bar, above the widget
- The widget is updated with your city. Click on Share, at the right bottom of the widget
- Copy and paste the script into the chosen position in your webpage